Content go here.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings.
Ads2Bit.com, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, (individually and/or collectively, “Ads2Bit.com,” “we,” “us” or “our”) makes available the website located on the Internet at uniform resource locator (URL) www.Ads2Bit.com/ (“Website”).
About Our Business
We are a member in good standing of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI), an industry body committed to responsible data collection for digital advertising and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards. We are in compliance with the NAI’s Code of Conduct and you can learn more about the NAI by visitinghttp://networkadvertising.org.
Ads2Bit.com adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles and you can learn more about their practices by visiting http://digitaladvertisingalliance.org.
Personally Identifiable Data
When you register to participate in Ads2Bit.com’s program for use of Ads2Bit.com Technology as an advertiser or publisher, we require you to provide us with some Personally Identifiable Data. “Personal Identifiable Data” is information that can specifically identify you. Your provision of your Personally Identifiable Data to us is completely voluntary. We do not collect Personally Identifiable Data unless you submit that information to us. Personal Identifiable Data is not collected on Partner Sites through the operation of our Technology itself. Categories of Personally Identifiable Data we may collect include:
- Identity Data, which includes name or other similar identifiers.
- Contact Data, which includes address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data, which includes payment details including details about payments to and from you.
Additionally, we may also collect certain others types of information that, along Personally Identifiable Data, may be considered and specifically named “Personal Data” in certain jurisdictions, including the European Union (“EU”), such as:
- Technical Data, which includes internet protocol (IP) address, cookies, browser and device information, location data and your login data.
- Usage Data, which includes information about how you use our Website and Partner Sites and advertising we serve on those sites including how many times you viewed the ad, clicked the ad etc to improve our Services and also mitigate fraudulent activities.
We collect Technical Data and Usage Data regarding your behavior and usage patterns on our Website and on our Partner Sites. We collect this type of information about you using cookies, web beacons, and other web tools (“Tools”). We do not use these Tools to store any Personally Identifiable Data. We do not have access to or control the Tools used by third parties on our Website or on any Partner Sites, and this policy does not govern the use of Tools by these third parties. Some of the Tools and the ways in which we use them are further described below:
- To inform us if an advertisement has been served to the same computer before, and if so, when the advertisement was served. These cookies are not used by Ads2Bit.com to build a profile of a user’s behavior nor are they used by Ads2Bit.com for the purposes of behavioral tracking or behavioral targeting.
- To conduct research and identify fraud and malicious activity
- When you visit one of our Partner Sites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies which enable us and our Partners to deliver targeted advertisements. This form of advertising is called “behavioral advertising” or “interest based advertising”. We believe that such advertising is helpful because you will see ads that are relevant to your interests. However, if you would like to opt-out of these interest-based advertisements, please see the section titled “Opt-Out” below.
Unless you choose to provide it to us, our Technology does not collect any sensitive consumer information about you during the ad delivery process. Our Technology does not, for example, collect any social security numbers, insurance plan numbers, financial account numbers, precise real-time geographic location derived through location-based services, nor any specific information about your past, present, or potential future health or medical conditions or treatments, including genetic, genomic or family medical history.
Further, while our Technology does not deliver targeted ads based on precise medical conditions or treatments or market prescription drugs, we may generate and serve targeted ads for general health products that do not require a prescription. Examples may include certain health categories like dietary supplements, fitness equipment, weight-loss products, skin-care products etc. For a full list of our health related segments, please click here.
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EU, PLEASE SEE THE SECTION “ADDITIONAL EU DISCLOSURES” THAT PERTAIN TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE DATA AND PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, Personally Identifiable Data is generally only submitted to us by our publisher or advertiser Partners in connection with their use of our Technology and we use this Personally Identifiable Data to service their accounts and respond to inbound inquiries related to sales or technical support requests.
In addition, we use your Personal Data for a variety of purposes, including:
- sharing it with third parties such as advertising partners, ad networks, publishers, data providers and corporate affiliates in order to provide our services, conduct internal analysis to perform and improve our services and associated technologies;
- combining data we collect about you with data we obtain from our business partners, ad networks, and/or other companies such as data providers, including our corporate affiliates in order to provide our services, conduct internal analysis in order to perform and improve our services;
- inferring eligibility of users for interest, geographic and demographic-based segments;
- presenting advertisements tailored to interests you have shown;
- determining whether you have seen a particular advertisement before so as to avoid sending you duplicate advertisements;
- identifying fraud and malicious activity
- understanding the patterns of people who see advertisements;
- providing insights and reporting back to our business partners, including statistical reporting in connection with the activity on a website or mobile application, optimization of location of ad placement, ad performance, reach and frequency metrics, billing, and logging ads served on a particular day to a particular website or application;
- evaluating the probability and nature of connections between devices; and
- creating online advertising models through lookalike modelling or similar research methodologies.
Subject to the section titled “Additional EU Disclosures”, we may share the information we collect about you with certain third parties in the following ways:
- We provide information to third parties for legal process (e.g., in response to a subpoena or civil or criminal investigative demand, court order, or a request from law enforcement or other government agency); to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; to protect the security and integrity of our assets and business operations; or as otherwise required by law. In addition, we may disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Ads2Bit.com, our Partners, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the terms of service of our Website or other agreements or policies.
- We may also provide information to third parties in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Opting out of interest based advertising
We will only retain information relating to you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for such information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. Unless contrary to applicable laws, except with respect to information about our Partners with whom we have an ongoing relationship, our policy is to retain the non-aggregated information we collect for up to 24 months, after which the data is either anonymized or deleted from our systems. And as permitted by law, we may continue to retain aggregated information. In some circumstances, if you are an EU data subject, you can ask us to delete your Personal Data by sending us an email to privacy@Ads2Bit.com.
Our Website is intended for an audience above the age of 18. Neither our Website nor our Technology / advertising services are developed for, intended for, or directed at, children, and we do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13 (or such other age as may be restricted under local law). If you believe your child has provided his or her information to us, please contact us at privacy@Ads2Bit.com.
Additional EU Disclosures
Ads2Bit.com, Is the data controller of all Personal Identifiable Data collected through our Website. If you are situated in the EU and have any complaints regarding our privacy practices, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your local Supervisory Authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your Supervisory Authority so please contact us in the first instance. If you have a complaint, please contact our privacy manager per the details listed in section titled “Contact Us” below.
Legal basis for our processing of your Personal Data
Below are the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your Personal Data:
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your Personal Data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your Personal Data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us at privacy@Ads2Bit.com.
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your Personal Data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject.
- Consent means where you have consented to a certain use of your Personal Data.
Withdrawing your consent
If we are relying on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at privacy@Ads2Bit.com.
Cross border transfers
Third Party Practices